Orphanos Terms & Conditions
Orphanos Foundation terms and conditions of website usage
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, photographs, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the sole and exclusive property of Orphanos Foundation or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- The collection of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Orphanos Foundation and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
- The Orphanos Foundation Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, Orphanos Foundation logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by iHeartMedia or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to iHeartMedia.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orphanos Foundation’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to criminal actions.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions above please do not access and/or use this website. Orphanos Foundation reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.